​                              1-844-Too-Incc



ESL International Job Placement Services 

We are currently offering professional recruitment services for qualified ESL teachers.
International ESL Jobs 
  1. Country
    Housing, Salary, Benefits
    Contract Period
    Teaching Qualifications
  2. Mainland China
    12,000rmb to 25,000rmb
    1 to 2 years
    BA/BS , Tesol/Tefl certificate, Early Childhood Degree holders, 2 years teaching experience
  3. Hong Kong
    22,000 hkd to 35,000hkd
    2 years
    BA/BS degree/ IBA program certificate, Early Chilhood Certificate or Degree in Education
  4. Singapore
    1,500usd to 4,000usd
    2 years
    BA/ BS degree Tesol Tefl/ Degree in Education/ 1 to 2 years teaching experience
  5. Vietnam
    1,200usd to 3,000usd
    1 to 2 years
    BA Degree/ Tesol / Degree in Early Childhood Education or Celta Certificate
  6. Cambodia
    800usd to 2,000usd
    1 to 2 years
    B/A or BS degree/ Education degree in Early Childhood Education/ Tesol or Tefl Certificate
  7. South Korea
    1,800usd to 3,500usd
    2 years
    BA or BS in Education/ Degree in Education, Tefl Certificate, Early Childhood Degree or certificate
  8. Taiwain
    1,300usd to 2,500usd
    2 years
    BA or BS in Early Childhood Education, Tefl/ Tesol/ Degree in Education
  9. Japan
    1,200 usd to 3,000 usd
    1 to 2 years
    Bachelors degree in Education or Early Childhood Education and Tefl or Teaching Certification
  10. Qatar
    1,300usd to 2,500usd
    2 years
    Degree in Education or Teaching Certification
  11. United Arab Emirates
    1,500 to 3,500 usd
    1 to 2 years
    Early Childhood Education degree, Teaching Certification in any field
How to apply for one of our ESL Teaching positions at INC
If you are interested in working abroad, please contact us using the form below.

1. Provide us with a complete and detail resume, which includes previous work experience and qualifications as an ESL teacher.

Step 2 
Once your application is accepted, we will arrange an interview with your future employer.

3. If both sides agree with the salary, benefits and other conditions of the school, a legal contract will be signed.

What should you do before leaving your country?
1. You should have both your degree and criminal background check notarized by the Chinese Consulate. An INC agent can assist you if needed.

2. You should obtain a passport. If you already have a passport, please be sure that you have at least four pages remaining to process your working visa.

Reminder: Criminal background checks must not be older than 6 months.
Where are you interested in working?